So I found this really cool websit called Never Grow Up and it's having a give-away where to enter you answer some questions about Disney Movies. The owner of the blog also said that if we just wanted to answer the questions but not enter the give-away, that was okay too, so that's what I'm going to do!
1. What is your all-time favorite animated Disney Film and why?
Peter Pan, definately. I am obsessed with Peter Pan, partially due to the Peter and the Starcatchers series by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson. I love the song 'You Can Fly' and I think Tinkerbelle is so awesome! I also love how Peter is such a little kid at heart even though he looks like a teenager.
2. What is your all-time favorite Disney/Pixar film and why? [Note: I realize that questions 1 and 2 may overlap...I just thought this would make it easier for those of us who have favorites in both categories. ;}]
My favorite Pixar movie is Toy Story. I first watched it when I was about five, and have loved it ever since. I also love Toy Story 2, and I heard Toy Story 3 is great, but I haven't seen it.
3. What was the first animated Disney film you remember seeing?
Either 'The Fox and the Hound' or a Winnie the Pooh short that involved them throwing ice cream at each other in a western bar. (I haven't watched it in years and don't remember the name of it.) My grandparents used to have these and other Disney movies at their house by the beach. Whenever it rained and we couldn't go swimming, we would watch a movie. The Winnie the Pooh one was my favorite and 'The Fox and the Hound' was my brother's favorite.
4. It's talent night at your school/job/etc...You have to perform a Disney song. Which one would you choose?
That's a tough one, probably either 'Home' or 'Beauty and the Beast' from Beauty and the Beast.
5. Name your top 4 Disney heroes or heroines (or any character, for that matter) and talk a little bit about why you admire them.1. Belle from Beaty and the Beast. She's so intelligent, caring and loving!
2. Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. He's my favorite Winnie the Pooh character and he just has so much energy and is so positive!
3. Jasmine from Aladin. She is so strong and beautiful and is willing to go against the grain.
4.Jessie from Toy Story 2. She is just awesome and energetic!
6. Who, in your opinion, is the most hideous Disney villain of all time?
The most hideous? I guess Cruella DeVil from 101 Dalmatians. (Especially in this picture!)
7. If you could spend a day with any Disney character, who would you choose? How would you spend your day?
I would spend it with Peter Pan and we would fly to Neverland and he would show me the mermaids and they would NOT splash me like they did to Wendy in the movie. We would probably end our day by stealing and hiding something from Captain Hook.
9. What, in your opinion, is one of the greatest movie moments in an animated Disney film?
In Aladin during the song 'A Whole New World'.
10. If you could pick which film Disney would make next, what would the film be?
Hmmmm, this is a really tough one. All of my favorite fairy tales have already been made into Disney Movies! Maybe something about Amelia Bedelia.
This was really fun to do! Thanks for reading!!