Hi! It's Kit. I know Katie said she was going to write a story this week, but she has writer's block, so together Molly and I came up with this! We saw it somewhere before, but I can't remember where. Anyway, each of us is going to tell you about three wacky things. One of them will have really happened, and two of them haven't. In a comment, guess which one really happened. I'll go first. Here are the three wacky things:
1. Once, I got my a little of my hair ripped out by a three-year-old.
2. A guinea pig bit my finger once
3. I got dropped down the stairs once.
Comment and say which one you think really happened!
Molly here now! Here are my three wacky situations:
1. Katie's brother threw me across their playroom once.
2. I got dropped in mud awhile ago.
3. Katie got birthday cake all over me the day she got me.
Also say in your comment which one of these you think happened!
~Kit and Molly~