Monday, September 5, 2011

Autumn is (almost) here!

Hiya readers! I just wanted to let you know that I start high school tomorrow (gulp!) so my time for posting, pics, ect. will be limited. But, to make sure I don't completely forget to post at all, here are some things that I promise to do:

1. Update something doll-related at least once a week.
2. Post a photostory and a photoshoot by Thanksgiving.
3. Do something for my blog-versary (just over a month away!!!!)

Please try to be understanding, as I'm sure I'll have a lot of homework to do, plus I have volleyball practice every day.

Thanks for being so awesome, guys!

1 comment:

Priya said...

I start 2nd year of middle school tomorrow. :) I will also be busy. That's awesome!! My 1-year blogoversary is in March '12. I am going to make a new photostory hopefully soon!

-Priya