Sunday, October 2, 2011

Autumn Photo Shoot!!! (Part 2!)

So I didn't think that any of the photos I got the other week were good for the Our Dolls photo contest, and today I just thought Molly would look really good for some reason, so I grabbed her and Kirsten and had another photo shoot! It was a blast, we all had a great time :) I took about fifty (exagerations) pictures, but almost twenty of them were trying to get this one pic, so I deleted all the failures already.

1.
Pumpkins! And Hay!

2.
This one is really round.

3.
Awww!

4.
Friends forever!

5.
They climbed up into my favorite tree!

6.
Cute Molly.

7.
The way her glasses were shining annoyed me, so I took a pic without them

8.
This could be Molly's new profile pic . . .

9.
Something about this one doesn't seem right . . .

10.
Leaves!

11.
Kirsten in leaves!

12.
Molly in leaves!

13.
Leaves! Again.

14.
And again.

15.
Sweet girlies!

16.
Holding leaves.

17.
Leaves! Again. Again.

18.
A slightly different angle.

19.
Or this could be Molly's new profile pic . . .

20.
Ugh, I don't really like this one.

21.
This one's alright.

22.
Pretend you don't see my neighbor's plastic chair!!! (Oops)

23.
Ditto to above!

24.
Why I took all these leaf pictures: Do you see that one falling? Boo-yah!

25.
I think this one is cute :)

26.
This one, too.

27.
Ahh, relaxin' in the leaves. (This is the last leaf picture, I promise!)

28.
Cutie pie :)

29.
I LOVE the lighting in this one.

30.
Smile, girls!

31.
Comment a smile :) if you think doll feet/shoes are awesome!

After being out in the front garden (which was kinda damp because my dad watered it earlier) Molly and Kirsten had to change, and I thought this was really sweet. (Though they're annoyed at me for taking a picture of them with their underwear showing)

But they still smiled for one final picture anyway. :)

Thanks for looking, guys! As you noticed, I numbered all the photos in the official photoshoot, so if you particularly like a certain one, comment and tell me! I appreciate all help in deciding which one to enter.

Have a great day and a great week!

5 comments:

Priya said...

Cool! They were all awesome. There is some work being done on our backyard, so I'm going to wait until afterward to take some autumn pics. :)

Priya said...

My favorites were #3 and #29 though!

Karen M. Owen said...

Hi Katie, I am using your photo from this on my blog for my Halloween post and linking it to your blog, I hope you get some wonderful followers! Keep up the great job I love your blog!
Karenmomofthree

Katie said...

Thanks for the comments, guys!
Karenmomofthree: I can't wait to see the post! I LOVE your posts on Doll Diaries, and thanks for the compliment!
~Katie~

Unknown said...

cute