Sunday, October 23, 2011

Chrissa's Quest To Get a Blog!




Hey readers! It's Chrissa! Remember how I said awhile ago that I reeeeeeeeally want a blog like Katie? Well, she's almost given in! I thought that to show what a responsible blogger I'll be, I'd do a tag just like a real blogger! For simplicity's sake, I'm going to do the one she made awhile ago.

1. My favorite movie is 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'. Gotta love all those special effects!

2. My favorite book is 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkeban'.

3. My favorite store is the AG store! (No surprise there)

4. My favorite food is s'mores made with a slice of banana in it. (I looked for the picture of me eating one from my book, but I couldn't find it :(

5. My favorite dessert is also s'mores with a slice of banana in it :)

6. My favorite outfit is the one I'm wearing here. It consists of an orange shirt, jeans, a rainbow scarf, a crotched purse and western boots.


7. My favorite TV show is Project Runway and my favorite designer on it is Kimberly, but I like Anya and Anthony Ryan (too bad he got out :( too.

Favorite Kimberly outfit:
Favorite Anya outfit:
Favorite Anthony Ryan outfit:

Apparently I have good taste because all of these outfits won that challenge!

I tag Emma's (From My AG) dolls, Priya's dolls, Emma Wright's dolls, Hannah Wright's dolls, Caelen's Dolls, and any other dolls that think this looks like fun!

Thanks for looking!

~Chrissa
(With help from
 )

1 comment:

Priya said...

Hey Chrissa! We will SO do your tag!!

Priya's dolls :)