Sunday, December 18, 2011

Another Holiday Tag

I saw this tag on Priya's blog and thought it looked fun!

-What is your favorite December Holiday decoration?
Lights! My dad and I put some up on our front porch the weekend after Thanksgiving, and we put more on the tree last night.
- Do you have your decorations up yet?
Some of them; the lights are up but we haven't put ornaments on the tree yet.
- When do you start listening to Xmas carols and setting up?

The day after Thanksgiving.
- When did you get your tree (if you have one..)?

The day after Thanksgiving (It's a family tradition!) :)
- How do you celebrate BEFORE Christmas?

We go to the candle light service at my church (which is tonight!) and listen to Christmas songs.
- Do you have any advent calendars?

Yes, five!
- What do your dolls do to celebrate?

They like to stand in holiday scenes, and ussually the drama club does something (*hint, hint* ;)

Also, I entered the Holiday photo contest at Our Dolls! Please vote for me, I'm the non-adult Katie!

Thanks for looking!!!! :)

6 comments:

Priya said...

Cool! If I can, I will totally vote for you!

Katie said...

Thanks Priya! :)
~Katie~

Emma said...

I voted for you! :)

Katie said...

Yay! Thanks! :)
~Katie~

Unknown said...

Hello! I think I have a really good blog - lifelifewithyouragdoll.blogspot.com

;) Let me know if you like it!
AGMarket.

Tracy B. said...

Hi Katie,
I just came across your blog from another blog about American girl dolls! You have a cool blog!

I saw that you said you love sewing doll clothes! That's awesome! It's a great talent to have!

My grandmother taught me sew when I around 8 or 9yrs old. Now I have lots of fun making and selling doll clothes on ebay: www.TracysDesigns1.com.

Tracy