Hey guys! I just realized Priya tagged me a couple of days ago! The tag looked really fun, so here goes!
1. What’s your favorite holiday food?
Hmmmm, I'm going to have to go with my Grandma's sugar cookies. There're really yummy and we decorate them with colored sugar or cinnamon sugar (depending on what color we want) My mom and I made some last weekend and we finished them already! She said maybe we can make some next weekend. :)
2. Eggnog or hot cocoa?
Hot cocoa, especially Ghirrideli (forgive the terrible spelling). There's nothing like playing outside in the snow and then coming in to a warm cup of hot chocolate. :)
3. Have you ever eaten a non-dessert dish shaped as a holiday symbol (Christmas tree, menorah, etc.)?
Yes! I ate Christmas tree and Snowman shaped bagels once. They were really yummy! :)
4. Do you know what a latke is? If so, have you ever eaten one?
I do know what a latke is, but I always pronounce it wrong and then my Jewish friends laugh at me, lol :). I have eaten many latkes and they are very yummy!
5. What is the first food-and-holiday-related word that comes to your mind?
Milk and cookies :)
6. What is your favorite holiday food to cook with your family/friends?
My Grandma's sugar cookies. They're the kind you use cookie cutters for, and I love, love, LOVE cutting them out. :) I may be a teenager but I'm a four-year-old at heart :)
I tag Emma S., Emma Wright, Hannah Wright, and anybody who got hungry while reading this!
ONLY 14 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!! :D :D :D (Like I said, 4-year-old at heart)
Bye! Thanks for reading!