Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello Everyone!

Hi! Kirsten here for the weekly update. On friday the cafeteria broke a new world record for world's worst food. They were serving spam and rotton vegetable stew. Blekh! The girls and I ordered pizza, so much more practical. Then, of course, on Saturday we had our be thankful party. Yesterday Kit had her last soccer game of the regular season, which we all went to. They won, so now the PVA Conquerers are heading to the playoffs for the first time since 1987! Thanks to Kit and her amazing defense, of course. :) Earlier today, Chrissa decided that if Molly, Kit and Kailey could keep their dogs in our dorm room, then she could keep William there, too. Well, after a huge argument involving the whole gang and the floor monitor who lives down the hall, it was decided that William had to leave. To make up for it, Chrissa put a virtual William on the side bar. Well, that just about covers what happened this past week. To wrap up this update, Kailey's birthday is on Saturday, and we have something special planned for that, but don't tell! :) Bye!
P.S. In case you didn't notice, I took down the old poll, (Kirsten got two votes, Nellie one and Samantha one) I got a total of four votes, including mine. I guess that isn't too bad considering I've had the blog for a week. Please vote on the new poll! Also, I'm going away from tomorrow to friday afternoon, so no new posts tomorrow or the next day. :( But, when I get back I'll tell you all about it. :) Bye!

No comments: