Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sorry I can't title this, for some stupid reason, blogger currently won't let me. :( Anyway, my doll Chrissa is here and she wants to tell you about herself. *Katie is booted off computer*

"That's right, so hey there!!! It's me, Chrissa Marie Maxwell! Can you believe that Katie had this blog for TWO WHOLE DAYS without telling me? Gees Louise! So, Katie wanted to post our profiles today, but she can't find the camera cord. She's messy like that. Anyway, on to more important things, like me. 8D Today Kailey drove me, and everyone else absolutely NUTS by trying to teach her dog to make her bed for her. Her bed is on the top of a bunk bed! PLUS, she doesn't even have real sheets because it's too messy and it gets everywhere, she has a sleeping bag! 'So what exactly do you want Sandy to do?' I ask her, she says, 'Make my blanket nice and retrieve my pillow from across the room.' She is so lazy! I never do anything that annoying." *Snickers from other girls* "Well, Katie's telling me to get off so she can get ready for youth group. Hasta la vista!"
P.S. I'm going to try to do something like this every Wednesday rotating through my dolls, so stay tuned for next week!

No comments: