Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Alan Alda!

Hi! This has absolutly nothing to do with American Girl or dolls, but I just want to say that today is one of my favorite actor's birthday - Alan Alda! He's a pretty famous actor, though his height of popularity was in the '70's - '80's. I really loved him as Hawkeye in MASH (has anyone ever seen it?). I think it's a really great show, but if you're on the younger side, ask your parents before you watch it. It uses some words, but nothing too bad. If it were a movie, it'd be rated PG-13. (Don't get thrown by the MASH movie, which I've never seen because my parents say it's much more inappropriate and not as good in general.)I think the show on TV Land sometimes. It used to be on Hallmark before it went to all Martha Stewert. :( 

Who's your favorite actor/actress? Don't forget to vote on my poll! Bye!

~Katie~

No comments: